[thelist] [OT] Dreamweaver: Design view all messed up

Michael Galvin mgalvin at sourcevisualthinking.ie
Fri Jun 28 04:15:00 CDT 2002

Any DW4 users out there?  Just recently, pages I've designed are showing all
f**ked up in design view.  They look fine in IE and NS, etc, but images, for
example, are being reversed (white becomes black, black becomes white, etc).
Backgrounds and stuff are randomly ignored and messed with.

This wouldn't normally be a problem as I only use the code view anyway, but
I leave this job today, and my replacement will be using the design view
almost exclusively (one of the reasons I'm leaving).

It's really a case of SEP, but I'm trying to leave on good terms, so any
help would be appreciated.

--
Michael Galvin
source visual thinking