[thelist] Digital Web magazine

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Jun 28 13:04:00 CDT 2002

for your information ....

Talent Wanted for redesign:
   Digital Web Magazine is seeking talented web designers,
   logo designers, web developers, web programmers and
   information architects to help with a major redesign and
   rebranding effort.  If you are interested in volunteering
   your time and skills, please fill out this form for
   consideration:
       http://www.digital-web.com/contact_redesign.shtml

Monthly Columnist wanted:
   Digital Web Magazine is in search of a good writer to
   take on a monthly column spot. Candidates should have a
   proven track record of quality content and at least 4 years
   of experience in web development, web design, or a web related
   field.  If you feel you have the skills to be a part of our
   core team, we want to hear from you:
       http://www.digital-web.com/contact_editor.shtml

Writers wanted:
   Can you write?  Can you teach?  We are always in search of
   new contributing writers to share their ideas, understanding
   and knowledge with our readers.  If you are interested in
   contributing to Digital Web Magazine, please go to this URL:
       http://www.digital-web.com/contribute.shtml

<tip type="blogging">
  two leading sites which catalog "au courant" web pages are
http://daypop.com/top.htm and http://blogdex.media.mit.edu
  the most popular blogs (as determined by the number of links registered
by users of this service) are listed at http://blogrolling.com/top.php
</tip>

rudy
http://rudy.ca/