[thelist] Thanks for the CGI help, new question

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 14:08:01 CDT 2002

On Friday, June 28, 2002, at 06:55  pm, Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:

> I have another question regarding a possible a possible modification. I
> am
> using Martin's "cookie_trail.cgi"
> (http://www.evolt.org/article/Breadcrumbs_for_All/17/4428/index.html) to
> place a trail on the page. The script lets me control the appearance of
> the
> path using a style sheet, which is good. But the final element, the
> Title
> of the page, does not seem to be controlled by the style sheet, and
> shows
> up in whatever the default font is on the browser, which is not what I
> want.

bin/cookie_trail.cgi" --></div>

Or stick something like this in your general CSS:

body    {
	    font-family :  "Trebuchet MS",Verdana, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif;
	    font-size: 0.9em ;
	    margin : 0px;
	    color: #000033;
	    background-color: #3399CC
         }
(taken straight from my own stylesheet - change as appropriate for your
site)

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,