[thelist] [OT] Dreamweaver: Design view all messed up

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Fri Jun 28 16:24:00 CDT 2002

At 3:13 AM 6/28/2, Michael Galvin wrote:
>Any DW4 users out there?  Just recently, pages I've designed are showing all
>f**ked up in design view.  They look fine in IE and NS, etc, but images, for
>example, are being reversed (white becomes black, black becomes white, etc).

MacOS 9.x? If so, upgrade to QuickTime 5 or Dreamweaver 4.01.

> Backgrounds and stuff are randomly ignored and messed with.

That's hard to parse from afar.

If things are all weird and different than anyone else, then consider what
may be different on that machine, do usual troubleshooting process. If
things changed suddenly one day, consider what else changed that day.

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/