[thelist] [OT] Dreamweaver: Design view all messed up

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 17:19:01 CDT 2002

Michael,
I had a very weird problem with Dreamweaver at one point, and I called them
and they said to uninstall and reinstall the program. Maybe you should try
that.
Nan

In a message dated 6/28/2002 5:24:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdowdell at macromedia.com writes:

> At 3:13 AM 6/28/2, Michael Galvin wrote:
> >Any DW4 users out there?  Just recently, pages I've designed are showing
> all
> >f**ked up in design view.  They look fine in IE and NS, etc, but images,
> for
> >example, are being reversed (white becomes black, black becomes white,
> etc).
>
> MacOS 9.x? If so, upgrade to QuickTime 5 or Dreamweaver 4.01.
>

> > Backgrounds and stuff are randomly ignored and messed with.
>
> That's hard to parse from afar.
>
> If things are all weird and different than anyone else, then consider what
> may be different on that machine, do usual troubleshooting process. If
> things changed suddenly one day, consider what else changed that day.
>

> jd

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Deja Moo -- the feeling that you've heard this bull before