[thelist] Re: Shopping Sites, Credit Cards

Kathy Long kathy at site-etc.com
Sat Jun 29 13:32:01 CDT 2002

Am I missing something or do you all handle online payment processing
differently than we do? With our system, if our vendors use online cc
processing like Verisign, the credit card numbers get sent to the processor
and are not stored on site where anyone can see them - just as it is done at
Paypal.

Kathy

--
SITE-etc
Instant Site Enhancements

Enabling and empowering your business. Simply. Affordably.