[thelist] Table Height

Bret Daniel BDaniel at Chemnavigator.com
Mon Jul 1 10:38:01 CDT 2002

that should work...

Look at the nested tables at www.tourmalinenetworks.com

-Bret

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Kogler [mailto:ken.kogler at cph.org]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 8:14 AM
To: thelist
Subject: [thelist] Table Height

Is there any way to get my table to expand to a height of 100%?

I've tried <table height="100%"> and <td height="100%"> (which is the one
the w3c says is OK), and neither one is working for me... I end up with a
table that has it's height determines by the amount of content in it, not by
the height I specify. Grr...

FYI, this only has to work in IE5+ and NN6.2 since it's an intranet thingy.

TIA folks!

-ken