[thelist] Re: Hn tags

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Mon Jul 1 13:17:01 CDT 2002

>It uhh.. doesn't. It doesn't have a dtd or anything like that at all. It's
>just a quick example showing how to make header containers. I could have
>done a dtd and all to go with it, but it didn't seem worth it for one
little
>tag. Maybe if I write a more generic xml namespaces article i'll include a
>dtd for something or other. Then again, probably not. Those things are
damn
>ugly.

Ah, but does it help folks decide what *is*, structurally speaking, a
header and what is simply bolded text, or a subtitile, or a parenthetical
remark, or.....

*That* seems to be the heart of the problem most folks are having with
header tags. When is it a heading and when it is just some extra text I
want styled in a manner similar to a heading?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Arlen.P.Walker at JCI.Com