[thelist] sigh...caching issue again!

Erick Papadakis erick_papadakis at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 07:37:01 CDT 2002

josh

thanks for the message, but even if I remove the
headers, the same happens. actually i tried looking
for the headers only after i saw the reloading
problems...my server speed in general is quite good
though so that is not a problem. even now the page
loads quite fast, but i am on dsl and dont know how it
will work for modem users. any ideas?

btw, in my browser i can change the settings for what
to do with files..i can set it up to refetch objects
everytime. so..

thanks/erick

Of
    | Feingold Josh S
    | Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 9:09 PM
    | To: 'thelist at lists.evolt.org'
    | Subject: RE: [thelist] sigh...caching issue
again!

    | --
    | [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
    | > how can i cache the images so they dont load
    | > everytime?
    |
    | What happens if you leave out all of the
headers?  I
    | thought that most browsers will cache images
    | automatically no matter the browser setting *as
long as