[thelist] formatting for display only

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Tue Jul 2 13:27:01 CDT 2002

I'll be darned Jay. :-) using:

response.write(article.fields.item("FeatureBody").value)

- is totally different from -

Dim FeatureBody
FeatureBody = article.fields.item("FeatureBody").value
response.write(FeatureBody)

The first example gives me 15 monitor lengths of one line paragraphs while
the second gives me the multi-line/soft carriage returns as the user had
intended.

YID!

Rob

<tip type="New Lingo">
YID = Yes It Did
</tip>

[snip]
...This keeps content and code seperate as no paragraph tags are
required in your content stroage system.
[/snip]

HTH!

Jay