[thelist] PHP Date Handling

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Jul 2 19:56:01 CDT 2002

> Here's a tutorial at PHP Builder that I found very helpful when learning
> to use PHP's time/date functions. It's easier than you think:
>
> http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/akent20000610.php3

hi charles

hey, welcome back, man, you've been gone a long time

that article covers php date handling, which is what adolf asked for (in
the subject line)

however, he also said

 > Specific problem is how to increment a value by one day
 >  for a Mysql database limit. I may just add 235959 time to
 > the datestamp instead of having to write logic for end of month
 > incrementing.

so i'm wondering if perhaps he might prefer to do his date handling in
mysql

   http://mysql.com/doc/D/a/Date_calculations.html

it's even easier there   ;o)

rudy