[thelist] php display image link error

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Jul 3 07:58:01 CDT 2002

> > it produces a space between the images, is this just a simple
> > case of displaying the images with a <td> ?

Just for testing purposes, you might try cutting and pasting the html that
this script produces into a new page, then play with it directly. It is very
likely that the problem will show itself clearly then.

Unexpected spaces between images have shown up for me sometimes when I've
placed line breaks and/or code-formatting tabs and etc. between my image
tags.

Either way, it'll be easier to see in the resulting html output.

Bill