[thelist] online bug tracking [ot]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 18:06:02 CDT 2002

Yikes, that looks cool - I downloaded it and have no idea where to
start. I was hoping for something online I could just sign up and
use..maybe thats asking too much. I found one or two, they are really
involved and not very well made. I could just write a simple one in
ASP over the weekend, but I'm trying to avoid that.. ;)

Tom
--- Chris George <chrisg at gsnet.com> wrote:
> On 7/3/02 4:30 PM, "Tom Dell'Aringa" <pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was hoping to find a simple online bug tracking tool for free.
> > Anyone know of one? So far I found gran pm, which is a bit
> cumbersome
> > and slow. Let me know.
> >
> > All I want to do is enter bug name, description and be able to
> clear
> > them and so on.
>
> We use Bugzilla, heavily modified, fancied up and streamlined for
> the
> marketing peoples... :-P
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/bugs/
>
> Not sure, but it might be overkill for what you're looking for?
>
> HTH,
>
> Chris.
>
> --
> Chris George, Multimedia Developer