[thelist] Pop up unseen data from same page.

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 03:34:01 CDT 2002

I'm sure if I think about this long enough I'd come up with something, but
I'm thinking you guys will have a better solution anyway.

I want to have a pop up window linked from a page, but not have to create a
separate page to contain the content of the pop up.

How can I add data from a database to a template page so that the data is
not displayed but used in a pop up window when the viewer clicks the "more"
link.

I think it's likely to be some sort of JavaScript trick?

For various reasons the templates produce static html pages.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tony