[thelist] Pop up unseen data from same page.

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Fri Jul 5 07:48:01 CDT 2002

Couldn't you just populate a form with the data, all placed into hidden
fields, then POST the data to the pop-up window and pass it on that way?
You'd have to make the "more" link a submit button as well as code the
pop-up to display the variables that were passed...

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com