[thelist] link targets in xhtml strict

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Sun Jul 7 04:02:01 CDT 2002

shane - iordy.com wrote:
> Someone asked how you are supposed to specify a target under xhtml-strict when the target attribute has been depreciated?
> I had to say I have no idea and thus I ask for your wisdom on the matter.

It's really quite easy.  Following every link, put:

you'd like to open this link in a new window, you can shift-click in IE,
Netscape and Opera.  In Mozilla, CTRL-click.  Additionally, both Mozilla
and Dillo will open it in a new window if you use the middle mouse
button.)</span>

:o)

--
Mark Gallagher