[thelist] new Flash/XML 'app' I'm wondering about

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Mon Jul 8 16:12:01 CDT 2002

I've just about finished up a map graphic for one of my condo sites.

http://www.mauivacation.info/map.php

There's a few weird little bugs I know about, but can live with. One of
them that is curious is the FW pop-up menus being obscured beneath the
Flash file on the page. Weird, huh? I put the Flash file in a div with a
z-index: 1, and changed 'fw_menu.js' so the menus have z-index:999, but
that didn't do it. Any suggestions?

It works great in windows (of course) IE, NN 4.7 & NN 6.2.

It works tolerably in Flash 5/Mozilla on linux.

I hear it looks right on Flash 6 Mac OS X (probably IE 5.x)

Does it break for anyone?

I have article in the works about this...thanks.

John Corry
Neon Cowboy Design
http://www.neoncowboy.com
mail : john at neoncowboy.com