[thelist] ASP and form question

lon.kraemer lwkraemer at directvinternet.com
Mon Jul 8 19:40:01 CDT 2002

> Thanks for the suggestion, Michael. I've doublechecked my form field
names but I'll check again. The method has always been POST for this
form. Again, I wonder if I should get rid of the <input type=hidden>
declarations I now have in the form. url is:
> http://www.chefsteve.com/chocfoundry/html/order.html

I see NO <input type=hidden> in your form.

The form looks almost[0] fine (other than no proper validation for the

* To receive a response, please fill out at least
one of these fields (Phone, Fax, or Email).

statement.

These are the input fields I find in the form:
fullname
address
city
state
zip
homephone
workphone
fax
email

[0]All your type="checkbox" items are marked up incorrectly. In your
case they should all be named the same with the value="what you have now
as name" - value="yes" means nothing - the value (0,1) is passed based
on whether or not the checkbox is ticked.

then a textarea:
Comments

Can we see the exact code in process.asp now?
--
Lon Kraemer