[thelist] JS Popup Window Titlebar customization.

Jeff Wilhelm jeffwilhelm2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:49:01 CDT 2002

You could try cookies being written by javascript, but if cookies are turned
off that won't work. is there any way in javascript to read the entire query
string, including any vars that are passed? Is parseQuery() a javascript
function? If so try using that, then you won't need to use any server-side
languages.

Jeff