[thelist] white paper? (was news.com article...)

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 11:53:01 CDT 2002

Hey Tara,

That is a great idea. How about a white paper on it? It would be a
huge endeavor, but the right people out there exist to do it (Zeldman
and co. for starters).

Regardless of who did it, it could be "guerilla published" all over
the net, for example on alistapart, WaSP, all our personal sites, and
so on. The more ubiquitous you could make it the better.

Seriously, I think its a great idea. Getting the right people to
actually do it is another issue..

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();