[thelist] Here's One: Background Music

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Wed Jul 10 17:03:00 CDT 2002

This is only an IE/Win element. More info:
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/bgsou
nd.asp>

I offer this despite the fact I think background sound makes the evil
blink element seem a wonderful addition to Web pages the world over.

Please, please consider using a plug-in. And give visitors the option to
easily turn it off. The reasons are multitude, but an obvious one being
people may not want to attract the attention of others who know they
shouldn't be surfing Web sites. It also makes the page much longer to
download.

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila