[thelist] stray "dash" mark appearing only in NN4.7

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 02:35:01 CDT 2002

is each page a template?

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Sharon F. Malone
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 07:51
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] stray "dash" mark appearing only in NN4.7

While testing a new site, lo and behold, a stray - mark appears up near the top
of each page...but only in NN4.7. I checked my closing anchor tags to be sure
there was not an extra white space (which will generate that dash mark) but
everything looks okay. Writing it in HTML 4.01 Trans.

Any ideas?

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com

---