[thelist] RE: [thelist] Re: [thelist] Re: [thelist] This site will make you cry (to the tune of £1 ,000,000)

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Thu Jul 11 05:43:01 CDT 2002

I looked at the site using IE5 on a Mac. The first page loaded identifying all the plug-ins that I need to view the site then up came a (almost) blank page saying my browser wasn't compatible.

I looked again using Mozilla. The site now tells me I need IE5 or above to view the site.

Ignoring their warnings I pressed Go and got in. But nothing worked as I expected.

What an apalling site.

BT aren't doing themselves any favours pasting their name in the top right.

--
Chris Price
STL