[thelist] Thanks!! ( Here's One: Background Music)

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Jul 11 09:18:08 CDT 2002

Wow, thanks for all the feedback everyone!

I think the Flash bit is actually the way I am going to go here, sounds like it
will be just the thing (crossing fingers that the client has Flash). This way, I
can put a little 'stop' or 'volume' button there as well. This music will only
be played on the front page, and there's no reading content on it, so it
shouldn't be too bad ;-)

Thanks for all the help---off to find a tutorial on adding mp3's to Flash :)

Gina