[thelist] references in inline styles verses in the stylesheet

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 16:50:01 CDT 2002

I've gone ahead and moved some inline style rules into the stylesheet
at the top of the page. So instead of

I have:

#foo {some foo stuff}

This seems to have broken a reference of mine:

controls = window.frames["frame"].document.getElementById("foo");
controls.style.top <-- this line breaks (Invalid argument thrown)

I feel I'm missing something obvious here - do I have to now do
something different in my referencing?

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();