[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 11-JUL-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Fri Jul 12 00:11:01 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 11-JUL-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Commentary & Society: DVB-HTML a new standard? Part 1 (Author: mark_bolton)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/25/33143/index.html

Our digital world is expanding. Where is the future for web
development? With the introduction of the new digital broadcast
standards world-wide, is there a new direction for web development
into the interactive broadcast and other applications. Utilising the
Multimedia Home Platform standard people will be able to browse the
internet for sites programmed in DVB-HTML and digital content
providers will be able to use DVB-HTML to provide interaction between
the viewer and a television program.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org