[thelist] DOCTYPE bug

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Fri Jul 12 05:33:01 CDT 2002

Don't know about the <td> but the DOC type definition must be absolutely
correct or the user agent will default to "quirks" mode which means that it
will default to [shudder] version 4.0.

The only versions of the DTD's that I am sure  work must include the W3C
link, but don't take that as gospel!

HTH