[thelist] EZMLM question

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Fri Jul 12 08:18:02 CDT 2002

Has anyone here used the ezmlm mail list manager? I'm trying to change
the "reply-to" line in the header to point back to the list address,
instead of to the address of the person who posted the message. I know
that most settings can be changed remotely via email, but I can't figure
out how to change the "reply-to" in the header. Plus, it's on a hosted
server and I don't have access to the headeradd file that controls this.

Alan