[thelist] Please give me UI modification suggestions!

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Jul 12 18:03:01 CDT 2002

<snip>
I have been asked to make some changes to some controls we are
working on. Start by viewing a small shot of them here:

http://www.doctormusic.net/tom/need_feedback.gif

The project is IE5+ only -

As you can see its an "equalizer" type control, if you were to click
in the center, the highlight would move there - kind of a bar graph
thing. (Whether you like the idea or not, we're past the point of no
return on that one).
</snip>

<snip>
2 - Extending the "block" up for various values (for example, the 45
degree value) above the rest (so the taller ones are more noticeable
as 'landmark' settings). The top part of the block could be a
different color and could even include (albeit a very small) value,
such as '45'.
</snip>

i say you go for that one. sounds like the easiest and also the best!
yeah!

chris.