[thelist] W3C CSS Validator. Am I missing something?

Internet Racer internetracer at yifan.net
Sat Jul 13 08:39:01 CDT 2002

Just as an aside question:  does it degrade the performance if you fill in
all the fields even if it's redundant?

BODY { color: #121212; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Geneva,
sans-serif; font-size:  9pt; font-weight: none; text-decoration: none;
margin-top: 2px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 2px;
background-color: #ffffff; }

A { color: #306898; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Geneva,
sans-serif; font-size:  9pt; font-weight: none; text-decoration:
underline; }

TD { color: #121212; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Geneva,
sans-serif; font-size:  9pt; font-weight: none; text-decoration: none; }