[thelist] netscape sometimes not expanding height:auto

Andrew Martin comitque at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:44:01 CDT 2002

I have an absolutely positioned div with 'height:auto;' set.  Most of the
time the div displays properly but sometimes when I refresh, the div jumps
to only the height of the screen and will not scroll to the length of the
div.  I can solve this problem by defining it as a height of 2000px but
since the div is a variable size, I'm not sure that it would help.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Any way around it?  I'd hate to resort to a
table to make sure that it displays properly.

Thanks!