[thelist] Business name

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Wed Jul 17 17:26:01 CDT 2002

I'm having a REALLY hard time coming up with a business name for myself. I
originally thought of "paperlessdevelopment.com" but then found there was a
"paperlessbusiness.com" -- That just seemed to close to try.

Just a quick overlook of what I do/have been doing.

- Consulting
- Programming (php, mysql, perl, java, xhtml, css, whatever the hell the
client needs really)
- Design
- web applications
- etc...

If any of you have creative minds in coming up with business name(s) - I
would be very grateful.

Please email me offlist at aaron[at]theparagon.org

<tip type="Fighting Spam Email" author="Aaron Schaap">
Forward your SPAM to the spam cops. The Federal Trade Commissions is
cracking down
on deceptive email and wants people to forward SPAM they receive to its
spam-collection
address, uce at ftc.gov, so it can be studies for violations of the law.
</tip>