[thelist] OT- MS Excel Protection

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Jul 22 01:09:01 CDT 2002

At 10:20 PM 7/21/2002, Main wrote:

>I have an excel worksheet which i protect it last time with a password, but
>now I forget about the password, so I can't make any modification for the
>field, any of you know how to 'crack' ? I have try all the password I can
>remember, but still no luck.

If you click the empty square over teh 1 and left of the A, it will select
the whole spread sheet. Then try copying and pasting into a new
spreadsheet. That was a hole in some versions of Excel.

Otherwise you are stuck redoing the web site or paying for a crack.
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys