[thelist] IE5 for Mac Problem

Jonathan Farmand JFarmand at coj.net
Mon Jul 22 14:27:01 CDT 2002

Hi, we are having a problem with internet explorer 5.0 for the Mac. On
the website we are developing, there is a menu at the bottom, which is
docked in every browser except IE5 for the Mac. On this browser the menu
appears in the middle of the screen on top of the main content, as if it
is in its own layer. Also, the menu floats when this page is scrolled up
or down. The website is currently behind a firewall so it cannot be
viewed right now, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.