[thelist] CSS: suggestions for handling forms and other random styles

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Mon Jul 22 14:28:00 CDT 2002

> so, how do you all think i should
> handle these odds and ends?

Assuming you can make it work in your target browsers, it really comes down
to personal preference. There's many ways to do this that would validate
both technically (validator.w3c.org) and semantically (meaning it makes
sense).

Personally, I'd do something like:

    (If different from Billing Information)

And then set the styles appropriately in the stylesheet.

But again, that's *my* way of accomplishing it. Eric Meyer and Craig Salia
might not do it the same way (and if not, go with what they do - I would! :)

--ken