[thelist] Web Traffic Analysis

Andre Gaulin agau at Softchoice.com
Tue Jul 23 09:30:04 CDT 2002

Hi Everyone...

Hopefully some kind person out there can be of some assistance.  I am
looking into web traffic analysis options.  For the last six months I
have been using an out of box log analysis suite which has been
extremely flaky and more or less a pain in the butt.  I have been
looking into a hosted service like hitbox (http://www.hitbox.com) or
Webtrends Live (http://www.netiq.com/products/wtl/default.asp).  Does
anyone have any experience with either of these services?  I am looking
to track pretty standard stuff on a month by month basis for my
marketing group (campaigns, promotions, etc.).  Any suggestions, advice,
or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andre