[thelist] document.write

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 17:16:01 CDT 2002

I'm forgetting something obvious here, help me out.

I want to use multiple document.write()'s to write some content to
the page, using a JavaScript custom object.

I want to say the if you do one write, then another - doesn't the
second one REwrite over the first? I have like 6 in a row I need to
do. I tried using document.close() at the end, that doesn't work. I
thought there was some kind of concatenation you could do, but I
can't locate it.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();