[thelist] OT - do programmers/designers know *everything*?

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Wed Jul 24 01:52:01 CDT 2002

	Hello Amy and all:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Amy Johnson wrote:
> years and think my main problem is lack of marketing skills and too
> many out-of-work computer folks trying to do the same thing.  I am
> mainly living off my husband hoping this business will pick up by the
> time my kids are in school but I think I should team up with some
> graphic artists, flash developers, etc and go for the gusto if I
> really want to make it work.  My philosophy is that I can

	This is my problem, too!: marketing and design skills. I suspect
that a lot of us have lack of experience in two of these three areas:
marketing, programming, design; and I think that programmers are
especially bad doing marketing or design.

	If I am a programmer, how can I improve my marketing skills?. This
is a hard topic for me. Can do you solve this problem?

	Best regards,
		Carlos.

| e-mail:  ccosta at servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |
|_____Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran______|