[thelist] why can't IE find the new IP number?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Jul 25 09:12:01 CDT 2002

Rudy, have you tried running the IE repair tool?
In Add / Remove find IE and click on the Change/Remove button to bring up
another dialog allowing you to Repair IE or Restore the previous version.
If you don't have IE in the Add / Remove then you can't do this without
upgrading to a newer release.
I have my own hate of IE, as IE will not resolve any sites on my Apache
server without being connected to the internet while Opera and
Mozilla/Netscape will :(

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 09:51 AM 7/25/2002 -0400, rudy spoke this: