[thelist] More IIS sites? (was does Microsoft-IIS/5.0 have htaccess)

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 26 13:37:01 CDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
jon steele <jjsteele22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Burhan Khalid <burhankhalid at members.evolt.org> wrote:
> > http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=13967
>
> Hey Burhan.
>
> Great site. Do you or any other evolters know of other IIS how-to/faq
> sites? (maybe a little, and I mean little, more advanced)
>
> Thanks.

Sorry Jon, I didn't mean to offend. I guessed from your question that
you were relatively new to this. Along with Madhu's suggestions, here
are few other sites :

http://www.iisanswers.com/
http://www.microsoft.com/iis (horse's mouth)

A lot of stuff with IIS is linked with ASP, so searching ASP sites would
also be advised. Occasionally googling on IIS related keywords is also
advised.

hth,
Burhan