[thelist] 1st line of ASP Scripts (option explicit/onerror/transaction)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri Jul 26 20:14:01 CDT 2002

Also, you cannot write headers to the client (i.e. response.cookies,
response.contenttype, etc.) after you write anything to the client, UNLESS
you turn on buffering (response.buffer = true; this must also come before
anything gets written to the client, and cannot be turned off once it's
turned on earlier in the same script).

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net