[thelist] CF: Session Lists. A cleaner way?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Jul 27 19:17:01 CDT 2002

I needed to take a look at all the session variables that I was using, so I
hacked out this quick and dirty.

<cflock timeout="10" throwontimeout="Yes" type="ReadOnly" scope="Session">
    <cfloop index="ndx" list="#StructKeyList(Session)#">
    </cfloop>
</cflock>

I'm sure this could be done somewhat more elegantly. I tried

GetClientVariablesList( )

but got an empty result. Can someone suggest a neater approach?

Thanks.

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com