[thelist] dispay colours help

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 09:20:00 CDT 2002

I am encountering problems with my colour settings and for some bizzare reason I
only have 16 colours showing inb the settings and cannot increase them!!

Obviously I need to change the driver or install a new one but which one?
Anyone have any ideas please?

I am running a Toshiba equium with a Fujitsu siemens C991 monitor.  Surely there
must be a generic driver?  Oh yes,the os is W98

Andrew

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.