[thelist] Color management help

Catalin Salagean cds at orizont.net
Mon Jul 29 06:43:01 CDT 2002

I was working on a new site in Photoshop (the graphics, obviously:), and i
remembered some article i read a while ago, about color management and the
web.
I started messing around with color management settings in photoshop and
windows xp, and after 5 minutes or so, i was completely lost. My graphics
looked different, my previous work looked completely different, i was lost.
Now i even dont know if what i did looks right...
Anyone knows some good resources about color management and the web? Things
like what color space to use(if any), etc

Catalin