[thelist] Re: Recommended services for getting screenshots in different browsers?

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Mon Jul 29 07:48:01 CDT 2002

Simon Willison wrote:

> And before you ask, we figure that spending $135 a year on this is more
> cost effective than buying a Mac and a Web TV box ;)

A) You do know you can get a WebTV emulator for free, right?

B) With a Mac at your side you can hit 'refresh' whenever you want and
test as you go.... how often can you get updates from the service?  When
you're tweaking a bug that only displays in IE/Mac 5, how will you know
if it has been fixed?  Plus you'll see the Gamma differences for your
graphics, plus you'll know if your javascript (assuming you use some)
locks up your Mac.

TjL