[thelist] Re: using ms publisher files

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Mon Jul 29 12:57:01 CDT 2002

Wayne wrote:
> I would really like to consume pub files if possible, getting them to
> output a bunch of html and upload it is potentially to complex

Manually converting the PUB files to PDF is probably going to be the
only way you get anything approaching an accessible version of a PUB
document.

PUB-to-HTML is going to ugly, even if it is from the built-in
functionality.  I can't imagine you're going to be able to find any
solution that automates it with better results.

Heck even a screen grab would probably be easier ;-)

TjL