[thelist] cartoon graphic artist sought

Sarah Heffron sarah at meatlike.com
Mon Jul 29 22:54:00 CDT 2002

I was wondering if someone on the list happens to know someone who could
create some decent cartoon graphics of dogs in space. I would preferably
like to see some examples first (of dogs at least) to get an idea of the
person's style. It would be even better if they happened to live
somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area, but that's no big deal. Any
leads appreciated. I do have an example of what we're looking for, but
is a pretty big poster on a wall, so I can get a photo of that in a day
or so if needed.

Thanks,
Sarah