[thelist] VB syntax help

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 07:12:01 CDT 2002

Can anybody please help me with this bit of VB.
Its not my bag and I need to get it sorted out today.
Trawling the web and searching Access help is getting
me nowhere.

Private Sub Calculate_Phones_Click()
Me.Filter = " PostcodeMain = '" & PostcodeMain & "' AND NumberOfPhones >= "
&
FirstNumber & " AND NumberOfPhones <= " & SecondNumber
Me.FilterOn = True
End Sub

I'm struggling to get a basic filter to work.
I want a user to enter two figures and the filter to return records
between and including these figures when the button on a form is pressed..

This is the breakdown -
tbldata(all) - table
PostcodeMain - field
NumberOfPhones - field