[thelist] replace <b> with <strong> (why dont use b tag)]

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jul 31 12:33:01 CDT 2002

I did not know.  Someone should tell
http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=deprecate

I could find it in some jargon/hacker dictionary...

but my point is that semantically, it brings up for me images of
putting someone or something down... more like disparaging than
retiring.  So it seems odd to me to use such a word to mean "retire."
It doesn't mean retire, else they'd say "retire."

Erika

<tip>
avoid naming css classes after presentational elements, especially color.
you never know when .blue is gonna look better in red.
</tip>