[thelist] Is changing window.status='evil?';

Shashank Tripathi sub at shanx.com
Wed Jul 31 18:10:00 CDT 2002

Simon,

Perhaps what you mean is similar to
http://snipurl.com/else.php

It shows the URL in the status bar so the user knows where (s)he is
clicking. You could perhaps
Allow your users to add a small note/description to the links they store
in their directories which is shown alongside the redirect link.
Another idea could be visually SHOW the original link on the webpage,
but to have the HREF to the redirect page?

Shanx